Toast of War Toast of War

Nice

Wow i love the drawings the backgrounds as well :D but i need to ask you did you get sponsored by amourgames? if so how much cash did you get for it? just wondering anyways the animation was wonderful i expect to see more.

sinaiman responds:

Thanks for the review and for playing!

No, we are not sponsored by Armor Games.

I'll pass on the compliments to my brother who did the animations :-)

Thanks,
Sina!

Halo PC: Uber Tutorial Halo PC: Uber Tutorial

Hmmm

nice the graphics were traced but it was good overall nice tut i expect more from good job!

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Wow

This was awsome keep it up it wil help new people and those more advanced but i was wonder about the paypal button its not possible to sued or anything right?

Action Scripts Tutorial 1 Action Scripts Tutorial 1

This was Good

it was very helpful thx to all of you who dont know where to put it press f9 or right clik on your graphic and click on actions

4way Pong 4way Pong

Very Good

Its orgianal yet its not anyways i loved the music and the graphics were frigging awsome i liked your style and keep it up

UbootNuker UbootNuker

Pretty good

This is 1st flash here at NG? if it is then youre doing splendid it was a little to easy for my likieing though anyways i liked the music it was playful and i loved the interactivity

Flash Introduction Flash Introduction

Pretty Good

I liked how much interactivity it had and how much info it would have in the bubbles it s style is brilaint and has wonderful graphics
you rule!

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

Great

Its original and i love the sounds and the grpahics the game is very easy when you get a hang of it i wonder if anyone can beat mine

on hard - 9.014

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

Pride

to get pride wait til night go to the bar/nightclub and go to the male competion if your too ugly go to the barber and get your haircut untill your prettynies is 30

Xtreme Cliff Diving Xtreme Cliff Diving

Great

It was nice but you do need improvment but not with the basics but with little extra like power up or power downs